Covid – What Steps are we taking?
With COVID now in the community we are regularly updating rules and regulations according with the latest health advice. We really appreciate clients being understanding during this time, we understand it has and is affecting many people in various ways and it certainly has been fun trying to keep up with changes running a small business.
Our aim is to always keep families as safe as possible whilst capturing precious memories. After all, Life is too short to wait. I think the past few years has certainly taught us that. But this does mean that ultimately some sessions may be affected as far as reschedules go however we are trying to avoid disruptions as much as possible. We will always work together to create the best solution for everyone if in fact your session is affected.
If you or your child is a high risk please contact us via email and we can set up a call to go over any concerns you may have.
Rules and Regulations
We ask that all clients (all team members will be doing the same) to follow health advice according to their situation.
Studio Sessions –
- Clients are asked to check in on arrival and sanitise hands.
- Please wear a mask on arrival whilst we speak or you complete payment. Of course this comes off for your shoot.
- Cleaning will be completed between sessions like wiping down surfaces and blanket. If you prefer to bring your own blanket or the likes to avoid using ours feel free this can add a nice personal touch. Ours will be washed each day however obviously can only be wiped down between clients.
Outdoor Sessions –
- Clients are asked to sanitise hands on arrival.
- Please social distance where possible before and after your session.
- If you prefer to bring your own blanket to avoid using ours feel free this can add a nice personal touch.
What if you have to reschedule due to isolation etc?
New dates will be used as a back up for any sessions that are affected by this. Those who are booked in for full sessions or Option 2 for our Mothers Day sessions have more flexibility when it comes to rescheduling dates.
Can I get a refund if I have to cancel my session?
Please understand that no refunds will be given however we have a few options available to you.
- Reschedule – Those with full sessions or option 2, we work with you to lock in a back up date suitable for both parties. These are the most flexible sessions. Those with our Option 1 for our Mothers Day sessions (mini sessions) you will be given backup dates that we have set aside for any disruptions. We aim to have them on the same day and times as you had booked where possible.
- Transfer your spot to a friend or family. They will need to contact me ASAP and go over all details.
- Credit note – For those who a reschedule or transfer doesn’t work for we will credit the amount paid to another session. Credit can be used for any session within Kristy Lee Photography or Boudoir by Kristy Lee but need to be held in 2022. Please note both full family and boudoir sessions are limited so booking in advance is a must.
I hope this covers any questions you may have in regards to COVID and what we have in place. I cannot wait to see you all for our upcoming Mothers Day sessions and I am getting super excited about our 10th Birthday celebrations later in the year!